NBMDA is proud to partner with Industrial Fleet Management (IFM), a leader in fleet financial consulting, in order to provide members with a variety of fleet management resources. The partnership with IFM provides added value for members whether they lease or purchase their truck fleets and also has opportunities for reducing fuel and material handling costs.
Industrial Fleet Management (IFM)
Are you looking for cost savings on your truck fleet? If so, turn to Industrial Fleet Management, the industry leader in fleet consulting since 1973. IFM is the nation’s foremost, an independent fleet consultant with a track record of securing millions of dollars in savings for clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses. From full-service leasing, to maintenance contracts, to fuel costs... IFM has the expertise to secure the best deal for you.
IFM Identifies and Implements Cost Savings in:
- Full-service leasing
- Finance leasing
- Maintenance contracts
- Equipment acquisition
- Dedicated contract carriage
- Taxation applied to fleet operators
Why Choose IFM
- IFM has been helping companies nationwide reduce their truck and material handling fleet costs for over 40 years
- Independent, objective cost savings expertise in full service and finance leasing
- Focus on fleet economics and contractual terms to achieve cost reductions
- Free, no-risk comprehensive analysis of your fleet
- Fees are based only on a share of actual, measurable savings
Benefits to NBMDA Members
- Receive a free, comprehensive analysis of every unit in your fleet with specific cost savings recommendations
- Find out how your rates and terms stack up to similar fleets
- Improve your bottom line with no risk to your company: If you don’t save money, you pay nothing
IFM Engagement Process
- Analyze your current fleet and fuel spend as compared to best-in-class pricing.
- Review your billing for accuracy and overcharges.
- Review your contract terms to determine if they are fair and protect your company's interests.
- Negotiate with your vendors using knowledge-based solutions that maximize savings while protecting your vendor relationship and the services you currently enjoy.
- Verify and quantify actual savings achieved and ensure that vendor charges comply with negotiated rates and terms.
Members who want to take advantage of the discount on IFM services can contact Joelle Marr at 503.929.1414 or by email.