An evolving number of active committees and task forces comprised of member volunteers address the topics and issues impacting the association and industry. All members are strongly encouraged to take advantage of the many benefits of committee participation.
Develops educational programs, networking opportunities and information exchanges specifically for NBMDA members. Coordinates efforts aimed at enhancing the recruitment, retention and meeting participation by members and potential members.
The Power of Participation
There is power in numbers. And your participation multiplies results for everyone. NBMDA committee members make decisions that positively effect your business and shape the industry's future. Your participation offers immediate value to you and your company:
- Gain insightful industry information, statistics and trends
- Make professional contacts offering you unlimited sources of qualified information
- Impact the development of useful member programming and industry services
- Maximize the exposure of your firm with key players in the industry
- Enhance personal leadership abilities that drive your professional career
- Make a difference. Align your expertise with a vehicle for change...NBMDA
Contact NBMDA Headquarters to express interest in serving on a committee.
View the Anti-Trust Statement