Support NBMDA Education Initiatives
“The Gold Level donation for a Distributor is a no brainer...simply do the math. The value within the bundle of services provided is simply too good to pass up. Don’t miss the deal!”
— Jamie Barnes, President/COO, McKillican International, Inc.
The NBMDA Educational Development Program's objective is to grow the most important asset of the building products distribution industry -- people.
The NBMDA Education Development Program provides funding to support the industry's strong need for additional training resources at competitive prices. The industry faces numerous talent challenges, such as an aging workforce and talent attrition, attracting younger workers into the industry and the continued globalization of the labor market.
NBMDA believes in the need to grow, train, retain and educate the most important asset of the building products distribution industry - people. With your support and sponsorship by NBMDA member firms, NBMDA can continue to develop and offer modern, cost-effective, and dynamic solutions for employee training that can benefit not only the companines that participate, but the industry as a whole.
Why Invest in Education?
- Increase employee motivation and effectiveness
- Improve employee retention and recruitment
- Greater bottom-line returns
Why Support the NBMDA Education Development Program?
- Quality educational tools and resources at low cost
- Distribution-oriented programming
- Smarter competitors
- Invest in tomorrow's industry leaders
Complimentary Services Bundled Into Your Donation:
- Distributors: Annual donation potentially includes 2017-18 membership dues, registration fees for the 2017 NBMDA Annual Convention, survey fees, speaker sponsorship and access to NBMDA's Sales Resource Center.
- Suppliers & Service Providers: Annual donation potentially includes membership dues, booth and registration fees for the 2017 NBMDA Annual Convention, survey fees, speaker sponsorship and access to NBMDA's Sales Resource Center.
- Also included is recognition of your firm as a sponsor of the highly popular NBMDA Networking Reception held at IFW / AWFS woodworking trade shows each summer.
Value-Added Features of the Donor Sponsorship Program:
- Year-long exposure and special recognition of your firm's support of industry education
- A single invoice a year covers all of your NBMDA expenses
- Multiple opportunities to win the $10,000 education raffle cash prize.