Introducing the NBMDA 2018 Financial Benchmarking Survey – New in 2018!
If you cannot measure it, you cannot improve it!
NBMDA has officially opened the 2018 NBMDA Financial Benchmarking Survey (formerly called the Profit Analysis Report/Survey or "PAR") designed to optimize distributor performance in an environment of relentless pressure on profit margins. Members have been asking for a tool to help them compare key financial ratios to industry averages and high- profit distributors – NBMDA delivers!
Program features include:
- Short: Simple questionnaire - just two pages long! We challenge you to complete the first page in 12 minutes, and simply attach an income statement and balance sheet for page 2.
- Easy: The Definitions document makes it easy to know which data falls into which bucket. Please note our Benchmarking Definitions document.
- Flexible: A user-friendly, easy-to-read final report, featuring an Excel dashboard that allows you to slice and dice data the way you want it.
- Private: Only our trusted partner, Mackay Research, will have access to your data and they have been conducting association-sponsored surveys for over 25 years. Please note our Statement of Confidentiality.
Mackay Research Group has been selected as our partner due to their history and success administering industry benchmarking reports as well as their user- friendly model that will bring added-value to the 2018 report. Watch the video below and learn about the NBMDA Financial Benchmarking Survey and why distributors everywhere should participate.
The 2018 study will provide the best way for you to more accurately assess performance, identify areas of improvement, uncover new opportunities for growth and support your banking relationships.
How the survey works:
- Download and complete the NBMDA Financial Benchmarking Survey (PDF or Excel).
- Return the survey to our partner, Mackay Research Group by August 6.
- In return, you will receive both an Industry Benchmarking Dashboard as well as an Individual Company Dashboard at no cost. In addition, you will also receive How Financial Benchmarking Works - This document tells distributors exactly what to do next with this data. .
We hope you will take advantage of this exciting new member benefit. This report is exclusive to NBMDA members. You cannot access this type of benchmarking data anywhere even if you were willing to spend significant money to buy it.
Your confidentiality is guaranteed; your individual company results will be sent directly to you from Mackay Research Group. Participant data will be aggregated in a way that prevents identification of any individual company in the final report.