NBMDA Financial Benchmarking Survey
2019 Survey Now Open!
If you cannot measure it, you cannot improve it!
NBMDA has officially opened the 2019 NBMDA Financial Benchmarking Survey designed to optimize distributor performance in an environment of relentless pressure on profit margins. Participate today by downloading and completing the PDF or Excel version of the survey and sending it back to our partner, Mackay Research Group.
Once you've submitted your data, you'll receive a user-friendly, easy-to-read final report featuring an Excel dashboard that allows you to slice and dice data the way you want it. View a screenshot here.
The 2019 study will provide the best way for you to more accurately assess performance, identify areas of improvement, uncover new opportunities for growth and support your banking relationships.
How the Survey Works
- Download and complete the two-page Financial Benchmarking Survey (PDF or Excel).
- Return the survey to our new benchmarking partner, Mackay Research Group by May 31.
- In return, you will receive a free and confidential Excel dashboard analyzing your results.
Sensitive About Your Confidential Data?
We don’t blame you. That is why we continue to put safeguards in place to protect your confidentiality.
NBMDA and Mackay Research Group are extremely sensitive to this issue. Mackay Research Group’s staff has 30+ years of integrity in dealing with sensitive data from private companies. Not to mention, NBMDA’s commitment to our members to ensure complete confidentiality of your data. NBMDA and Mackay Research Group have been conducting financial benchmarking surveys for many years and have never had a data breach.
Remember that when you participate in the NBMDA Benchmarking Survey...
- Your data is sent to Mackay Research. It is never viewed by the NBMDA staff or volunteer leaders.
- Your data is aggregated into an Industry Report. Your specific data is never featured outside of the Company Report that only you receive.
- No one from NBMDA or its staff, officers, directors nor committees will have access to individual company operating and financial data. Specific data masking procedures are in place to ensure that no one company's data can be identified from the aggregate industry data being reported.
- Your data is safe with NBMDA and Mackay Research Group.
A Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with Mackay Research Group is available if your company requires one. To view the template NDA, click here. If your company needs an NDA in order to participate in the survey, send a message to email@example.com to request that an NDA be put in place between your firm and Mackay Research Group.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feedback and recommendations to further enhance this member service are always welcome. You may also contact our partner, Mackay Research Group, with questions at email@example.com.