ATLANTA and OKLAHOMA CITY, March 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BlueLinx (NYSE:BXC), a leading distributor of building and industrial products in the United States, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Cedar Creek, a leading building products wholesale distributor
Employee engagement is lacking in the workforce. According to one survey, only 13 percent of workers are currently actively engaged in their jobs. That leaves a whopping 87 percent of people who dislike the work they’re doing.
Scary thought: Among this 87 percent, some are working for your company.
Employee engagement begins with leaders showing that they value their people and that they are willing to spend time and resources helping them capitalize on their strengths. However, studies show that only a small fraction of today’s leaders are creating an engaging environment for their people.
Vernon Hills, IL — November 8, 2017—The Würth Group, the world leader in distribution of fasteners, today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Dakota Premium Hardwoods, the Texan trailblazer in the hardwood and lumber industry to the cabinet manufa