To review the schedule of free training webinars, and reserve a spot, click here.
WarehouseTWO is an easy to use, cost-effective inventory-sharing service created for manufacturers and their distributors. With this tool, you will have access to inventory available from other participating CIDA members, and you will have an expanded marketplace for your own inventory. Currently, we are focusing on the cabinet hardware product category and have developed online communities focused on the leading brands of cabinet hardware.
Benefits of participating in inventory-sharing with other CIDA members include:
- Gain additional sales by making your select cabinet hardware inventory available to peer distributors
- Improve customer satisfaction by leveraging the cabinet hardware inventory owned by peer distributors
- Reduce your unwanted cabinet hardware inventory, by making it available to peer distributors
Take Immediate Action:
1. If you are not yet a member of WarehouseTWO, register an account today. It takes just a few minutes to set up an account. We recommend that you start with a level 2 membership. Select as many inventory-sharing communities as your membership level allows, including the private community created exclusively for NBMDA/CIDA members.
Train your staffs on the features of WarehouseTWO. Free training webinars are scheduled during the first half of every month. Click here
for the training syllabus and schedule, and to register to participate in the training.
- To register an account at WarehouseTWO, click here.
- To download WarehouseTWO’s executive summary, click here.
- To review WarehouseTWO’s membership levels and subscription fees, click here. We recommend that you register at a level 2 or higher membership.
- Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions