2012 Compensation Report
CLICK HERE TO ORDER THE 2012 REPORT
Hiring and keeping good employees is essential to the profitability of your business, especially in today's economy. To achieve that goal, you must consider your overall employee compensation plan--not just your pay scales, but your benefits program as well--in comparison to other firms in distribution.
NBMDA is again co-sponsoring the 2012 Employee Compensation Study conducted by Profit Planning Group. Approximately 2,500 firms in over 35 distribution lines of trade will be participating.
The value of the survey is threefold:
- The results help you determine where your compensation plan stands not only within the industry but also compared to other companies in distribution.
- The data helps NBMDA respond to legislative proposals regarding government-mandated health and leave benefits for employees.
- The information helps companies that must prove their compensation is "reasonable" within the constraints of the Internal Revenue Code.
Due to the extensive sample in this study, you will be provided with a wide range of information on compensation not only for your industry, but also broken out into 22 sales volume categories and over 100 geographic areas (including 50 metro markets).
Participating firms will receive a wealth of information on topics such as:
- Executive Compensation
- Employee Compensation
- Sales Commission Plans
- Inside/Counter Sales Policies
- Fringe Benefit Programs including:
- Health Care Plans
- Retirement Income Plans
- End Of Year Bonus
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
Frequency: Every other year (Survey mailed January and Report available May)
Cost: $500 - fee for non-participating members
$1000 - fee for non-members
To order the 2012 report, comple the order form and return to NBMDA headquarters with payment.