Support NBMDA Education Initiatives in 2013
"With the economy going through so many changes, it is vital for me as an employer to have significant educational resources available. The education that NBMDA offers doesn't just help keep my staff up to speed -- it gets them ahead of the curve."
President, Atlantic Plywood
NBMDA member since 1987
The NBMDA Educational Development Program's objective is to grow the most important asset of the building products distribution industry --people.
The NBMDA Education Development Program provides funding to support the industry's strong need for additional training resources at competitive prices. The industry faces numerous talent challenges, such as an aging workforce and talent attrition, attracting younger workers into the industry and the continued globalization of the labor market.
NBMDA believes in the need to grow, train, retain and educate the most important asset of the building products distribution industry - people. With your support and sponsorship by NBMDA member firms, NBMDA can continue to develop and offer modern, cost-effective, and dynamic solutions for employee training that can benefit not only the companines that participate, but the industry as a whole.
Why Invest in Education?
- Increase employee motivation and effectiveness
- Improve employee retention and recruitment
- Greater bottom-line returns
Why Support the NBMDA Education Development Program?
- Quality educational tools and resources at low cost
- Distribution-oriented programming
- Smarter competitors
- Invest in tomorrow's industry leaders
Complimentary Services Bundled Into Your Donation:
- Distributors: Annual donation potentially includes 2013-14 membership dues, registration fees for the 2013 NBMDA Annual Convention, survey fees, speaker sponsorship and Supply Chain Academy training. Click here for details.
- Manufacturers & Service Providers: Annual donation potentially includes complimentary membership dues, booth and registration fees for the 2013 NBMDA Annual Convention, survey fees, speaker sponsorship and Supply Chain Academy training. Click here for details.
Value-Added Features of the Donor Sponsorship Program:
- Year-long exposure and special recognition of your firm's support of industry education
- A single invoice a year covers all of your NBMDA expenses
- Multiple opportunities to win the $10,000 education raffle cash prize.